Little Thing..
About Entry Affiliates Twitter Facebook Blogskin
Miss You :'(
Friday 15 February 2013 • 20:21 • 0 comments
i just wanna say.. '' I Miss You Damn Much'' .. 
oh, ok.. nevermind.. i very very very very understand.. i understand you're a busy boy.. busy with ur work.. ya, i understand.. no need to care 'bout me.. but, i just want u to know that i miss u.. :'( 
i'm scared to text u 1st.. call u.. bcoz, i know when i call u or text u, u'll say that u busy n my heart will ''broken''.. -.-''..
but, nevermind laa.. i understand u.. :).. 
walaupun kau busy.. i masih sayang u.. hehew.. 
k.. baii..

- tengss coz read - :)






PASTFUTURE
Hello;
Hi *wave hand* Nel for short. I'm 17 y/o and study at Smk.st.peter. I hate anti-kpop and love my bias. FYI,i'm a lesbian. HAHA. kidding. not funny ok. that's all. daa daa~!
Shout !
<
Memory
Sejarah mungkin berulang~~ cewah jiwang karat aku-.-
  • Friendship are Like This
  • Apa Itu Cinta ?
  • 1Years 2Months ♥

  • Big Clap!
    Template :Masterly_elmo
    Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
    Pictures : We Heart It
    Best View : Google Chrome